Instead of ‘that’s what you missed on glee’ they should just have 5 minutes of Kurt and Blaine filling each other in/gossiping on what they each missed while they were in their respective states.
OMG MAKE IT SO.
luckyjak prompted: Klaine, pretending to be dating before actually dating. :)
It all starts innocently enough.
They become friends freshman year when they meet in Dance 101 and bond over the fact that they keep messing up the same moves again and again.
A year later they’re both better dancers and closer friends, so Blaine is not all surprised at first by Kurt’s question when they hang out in the quad after voice class.
mandatory blaine’s bedroom post
(things to be found in blaine’s room)
- a tv by his bed (x)
- red coat-rack (x)
- many, many pictures of kurt: on his nightstands, desk, and shelves - for ex.: (x)
- many pictures (speculated to be of warblers and new directions) (x)
- many pictures of horses/polo (x) (x)
- many pictures/mentions of fencing, including a picture on his wall (x) (x)
- many books (x)
- the bookshelf closest to the door includes mostly textbooks and SAT preparation book (x)
- many trophies for music, polo, fencing, and what looks like lacrosse and tennis (x) (x)
- tissues on his nightstand (x)
- old car models on his dresser (x)
- a map hung on the wall (x)
- phrenology head on his dresser (x)
- old/new camera models on top of the selves (x)
- gel and axe on his dresser (x)
- binoculars on his nightstand (x)
- he has a mac computer (on his desk) (x)
- a tiny robot toy on his dresser (x)
If you see something like this, DO NOT CALL AN EXTERMINATOR!
Call a beekeeper, they can relocate the hive instead of killing them. Bees are dying at an alarming rate, please do not contribute to that! They are so important for our ecosystem!
yo fuck this i aint gonna call no beekeeper i’m moving before i’m dead
I’m going to call an exterminator so the exterminator can kill them. I’ll be able to sleep at night knowing that there are less bees in the world.
No bees = no food.
No food = no life.
Congratulations on destroying the world.
Because you seem to not understand that bees pollinate flowers and literally bees are the reason we have food.
Did you guys even watch bee movie
you really really must call a bee keeper!
My family’s house had it’s entire attic taken over by bees one year. They slowly started appearing in the house, and then they were everywhere. We called a bee keeper, and he removed what he said was the largest domestic honeycomb/bee nest he’d ever seen. I was so terrified I’d gone to stay with a friend. My folks called me to meet the bee keeper, and he led me on the most magical journey through the house. He explained the bees were harmless if you move calmly through them and don’t swat at or harass them. He was only stung once because he accidentally put his hand down and smooshed one. The bees landed on me, walked a bit, then buzzed away. All honey combs and bees were safely removed and relocated. Call a bee keeper, they are awesome!
Some beekeeper will even pay you for the bees